[JUST 1 SHEET LEFT, priced to sell]
Snowflake sheets are made from pieces of white squeezy bottles suspended in a tough, high molecular weight, translucent plastic.
Our main waste source of SnowFlake has dried up so sheets of this material now contain a maximum of 10% waste material. We are keeping it inour range whilst we look for other supplies or formulations. All our other products are 100% recycled.
High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (post consumer)
Good UV resistance, moderate scratch resistance, good water resistance and weather resistance, translucent. Paint proof.
100% waterproof so can be used in wet-room furniture and swimming pools. Applications have included external cladding, cabinetry, work-surfaces and furniture.
Sizes and Pricing
Availability: JUST ONE SHEET LEFT!
1 x 200x100cm 12mm thick panel, Discounted to £150+VAT
- Prices are per sheet, ex works, and exclude VAT.
- Custom thicknesses can be supplied subject to a minimum order.
- No trade discounts, but for volume discounts please call. Other thicknesses can be supplied subject to minimum orders
- We try very hard to make our sheets as blemish free as we can, but they are not perfect, they may have dimples and minor marks which are outside our control. Please contact us to discuss this if it could be a problem.
- Please note that there are colour variations from batch to batch, and to some extent within each sheet.
- Standard sheet size is 2000 x 1000mm. Yoghurt and Charcoal sheet sizes are oversized at c.2100x1100mm.
- The listed board thicknesses are nominal.
- Where minimisation of colour variation is critical, please call us
- Thermal expansion of some sheets can be 2mm per m over a 10 degrees Celsius change.
Please email us to make an order at email@example.com. SMILE PLASTICS LTD terms and conditions apply to all sales.
PLEASE NOTE, SAMPLES OF THIS PRODUCT ARE NOT AVAILABLE